Unlike environmental sustainability, which is about the environment, organizational sustainability is about equipping organizations with the people and structures necessary for success in the global marketplace of the 21st century.
Organizational Sustainability means having the leadership, talent, global insights and change strategies necessary to rise to the the unique challenges facing organizations today.
These include but are not limited to:
- Maximizing a global talent pool which includes four generations spread across many cultures
- Creating an inclusive workplace
- Developing leaders who can leverage diversity
- Developing female talent globally
- Implementing customized diversity strategies (rather than one size fits all)
- Communicating with impact and across borders